Monday, April 19, 2010

Settling in...

We have been here just a little over 3 weeks and are settling in well.  We all love it here.  During the week the kids and I spend tons of time outside in the yard, going for walks and playing at the parks.  I joined a mommy group but am struggling to get the kids' schedules together... hopefully soon.  On the weekends we go out as a family to explore as well as spend time with wonderful relatives and friends.  Yesterday we ventured down to the Potomac River because Avery LOVES "wah-dee."  I'm pretty sure that with my camera I look like a tourist around here rather than a photographer.  In fact,  I had someone kindly ask me if I wanted him to take a pic of me with my daughter.  Gosh no, I don't get in front of the camera, LOL!  Anyhoo, I never tire of taking pics of my kids so here are a couple of Avery.  This week is Ander's first birthday so I will be doing some of him next :)

I hope everyone is well!







































1 comment: