Monday, July 26, 2010

On the hunt...

for new locations that is!  Well I WAS at least.  DC experienced a bad storm and left us without power... until possibly Thursday.  Oh man I really hope and pray it comes on sooner than that :S  So the kids and I are at a hotel.  I had planned to spend all week looking for new locations but it's temporarily on hold.  BUT I did find this awesome place that I am in love with.  The kids hate me taking their pictures now but I managed to still get a few.  Forget about smiles...  I think the soulful, and even "pouty," expressions are just too precious! :)








I am now booking holiday sessions and the special may be viewed here.  And don't forget to get your photos in for my contest!  Everyone who enters receives a discounted session and 2 complimentary prints :)

No comments:

Post a Comment