Sunday, November 14, 2010

OUR Holiday Card: Mission Complete

I am breathing a big sigh of relief.  I've been so busy designing holiday cards for clients that it just dawned on me last week that I REALLY need to get cracking on ours.  So yesterday I scoped out the perfect spot in Bethesda, MD and today I got the kids' outfits, changed them in the department store bathroom (LOL!) and then we drove to the location for our mini-session!  I think I got a lot of great pics to choose from and am presenting the design here on my blog first.  I can't wait to see the finished product in print because the professional lab I order from is amazing.  Thanks to everyone who commented on my fb fan page and helped me to pick the cover image!  I am of course biased so I really needed the help!  :D

front:

\
back:


No comments:

Post a Comment