Thursday, September 23, 2010

Everyone told me it would be hard...

...when they would see me tote my baby around while obviously pregnant with another.  I shrugged off the nay-sayers, they didn't know me!!!  But of course everyone can't be wrong and I am learning that more each day:)  My little blessings are 15 months apart in age and I wouldn't change a thing but it's certainly challenging many days.  So after a particularly challenging week I am taking a moment to let their father deal with them as they fight and scream while I focus and devote a blog post to captured photographic proof that there are good times too.  I need to do this for my own sanity as well as to show them someday... in case the fighting only gets worse, LOL!  I am laughing... really I am. 



Aw shucks aren't they just the cutest brother and sister ever?  Good thing I'm a fast photographer able to document such fleeting moments and there is no live audio stream with these posts! :)

2 comments:

  1. Love it. Can you come capture some of these moments at my house too??
    The 2nd B&W is my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me and my brother are only 13 months apart, and I wouldn't want it any other way. Of course he bugged me to no end when we were younger, but now we are the best of friends. The pictures are SO sweet.:)

    ReplyDelete