Saturday, September 11, 2010

Another Special Homecoming

Today is the anniversary of 9/11 and I have the honor of blogging about another photo session I did through Operation Love Reunited.  This adorable couple were apart for nearly a year and watching their reunion was so touching.  We spent hours waiting and watching and then I looked down at my camera for a split second (no joke!) and heard her scream.  I NEARLY missed the moment they saw each other.  Thank goodness she screamed!
I hope you enjoy your preview, L family!  Doing this is my small way of saying thank you to all the men and women who serve and for all of the sacrifices they and their families make for our country.  Once again I am humbled to the core.









The photos and other content of this publication do not constitute or imply any endorsement or recommendation by the Department of Defense.

No comments:

Post a Comment