Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Chicago Holiday Sessions and One Sweet Newborn! :)

I made it!  A purely business trip of 12 sessions in 3 1/2 days.  I had the amazing opportunity to see and photograph people whom I haven't seen since college or high school, former clients, as well as meet new clients.  There were weather challenges along with typical city challenges including traffic, crowds, some intoxicated women dancing at the park at 8am, a parking ticket (I knew finding a spot easily in Lincoln Park was too good to be true :))... but I got it all done and every session went amazingly well.  I could not ask for better clients and I had so much fun with all of them.  I have many favorites that I haven't even processed yet but am just going to share one from each of the sneak peeks here in order of session.  If you want to view the full sneaks, they are on my facebook fan page... please feel free to "Like" my page if you stop by (and if you like my work :))














2 comments:

  1. Tyler, fantastic work!!! That's great that you're able to go back to Chicago to work with so many friends and former clients!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great having you here....already looking forward to the next visit!!

    ReplyDelete