Friday, October 1, 2010

Mother/Daughter Power :)

Yesterday was one of the worst weather days I have seen since moving to DC.  NON-STOP rain all morning and afternoon which of course led to flooding.  With my luck lately, it just figured I had 2 shoots scheduled for the afternoon- one of which could not be rescheduled as it was a friend visiting the area from Iceland!  So we decided to do it no matter what.  Just as I left the house the rain stopped and the sun even peeked out!   The rain stopped only for the duration of our shoot.  Pretty amazing.  Also amazing was shooting these 2 moms and their daughters.  It really gives me hope and inspiration that Avery will still love me when she is a teenager :)  I will have my work cut out for me in the week ahead, there are so many great images to process!  Here are some of my favorite shots of the beautiful mothers and their daughters (and for the full sneak just visit my fb fan page :)).






No comments:

Post a Comment