Sunday, November 15, 2009

Little Miss M Sneak Peek!

Today I got to spend the morning with a friend and her little girl who is Avery's age.  The weather was gorgeous.  Miss M did not like getting her picture taken which made for a very quick session but I still managed to capture some precious moments.  It was impossible not to, she's too cute!   K- I hope you enjoy the pics and thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to photograph your little girl.  It was great to see you all :)











5 comments:

  1. awwww Mallory is so sweet, and clearly did not want to be photographed, but she is just so darn cute and you did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is just too cute!!!!d Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Groucho Mallory :-) The are still beautiful though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the pictures are great! Beautiful personality!

    ReplyDelete