Sunday, November 8, 2009

'Tis the Season!!! Want a free photo session?

Hello!!!  I've been busy but am so excited to be back on my blog!  What a gorgeous weekend.  I did a fall shoot with the kids as well as pictures for our upcoming Christmas card and I love them!  I know it seems early but the rush is starting and the holidays will be here before we know it. 

Now for the fun stuff!  I'm trying to gauge level of interest so if you are interested in a free session of your little one(s) along with one free picture (a digital file for you to use/print as you please) then leave me a comment here or send an email (contact info provided in my profile).  I will follow up with you to provide the details.  I'll be serving primarily Birmingham and Chicago areas.  I can do Birmingham area easily and if you are in Chicago we will just have to coordinate schedules.  Time is limited and it's first come first serve so hurry!  And now here are the pics of the weekend... :)







































1 comment:

  1. I would love a free photo shoot when you are in the Chicago area. These pictures look great!
    Dana dagarcia@tribune.com

    ReplyDelete