Sunday, March 28, 2010

Operation Relocation COMPLETE

We made it!  The "Plankattistas" are all moved in and settled in DC.  I really think we are going to like it here... a lot, we've been having a ball so far!  I have a natural light studio that is amazing.  I can't wait to get my business up and running here and in the meantime I will be taking many pics of the kids in this awesome space :)  Today I snapped a couple of Ander rocking in a chair that was his daddy's as a child.  I canNOT believe I will be doing his one year portraits soon.  He's growing and changing so fast and is an absolute doll.  And I'm not just saying that because he's mine :D

2 comments:

  1. Tyler, he is a doll. I love his hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is growing so fast! Can't wait to see more from the studio!

    ReplyDelete