Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Not exactly beach photos...

Well the kids and I have been in Seabrook visiting the grandparents and the weather pretty much stinks.  I was looking forward to doing more pics on the beach but it's been too cold and we haven't made it to the beach one time yet :(  I am determined to before the trip is up though!  Anyway we went to the aquarium yesterday... it was a cold, rainy, windy and miserable walk from the car to the entrance and I could have sworn I was in Chicago!  But once inside we had a great time.  Just thought I would share some pics.  ***ALSO***... deadline for Cutest Baby/Tot photo submission is 5 pm CST today and I am so ready to get the voting started...yay!!!  So you have a few hours left to get yours in if you still want to participate!  Thanks!




No comments:

Post a Comment