Wednesday, March 10, 2010

RELOCATING TO DC!!!

It is bittersweet news to be announcing!  My husband will be the new Local Sales Manager with WTTG in DC and Tyler Plank Photography will have a natural light studio!  It is exciting but also hard to leave.    Birmingham has been a wonderful place to live and we are really going to miss all of our wonderful friends here.  This is where we began our married life, purchased or first home, had both of our children, and where I started my photography business.  Birmingham will always hold a special place in my heart.

My time is very limited as we move in just 2 weeks but if you are interested in booking me before I move, I have availability next week... Monday and Tuesday look gorgeous weather-wise and I will be offering a "Going Away" special :)  Contact me via email if you are interested at info@tylerplankphotography.com.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment