Sunday, May 30, 2010

Cutest Baby/Tot Contest: Chicago WINNER!

We just spent a wonderful week in Seabrook, SC with friends for vacation.  We had the best time and can't wait to do it again next May!  Kenna won my Cutest Baby/Tot contest that I held a few months ago and since we knew we would be going to beautiful Seabrook we waited until then to do their family session/prize.  Beach pictures are great but we wanted to do something different.  The house we stayed in overlooked a gorgeous golf course and I knew it would be the perfect setting for this gorgeous family.  I took these at sunset when I knew the lighting would be warm and "glowy."  Getting the perfect shots literally took no time at all :)  They want an album of their session and I am having so much fun designing it!  Thank you guys for the pleasure of doing your first family portraits!

















































No comments:

Post a Comment