Monday, May 3, 2010

Glen Echo Park

This weekend my sister-in-law came to visit us so we made plans to do something fun which included a family day event at Glen Echo Park and then spending the rest of the day and night at our aunt and uncle's home.  Getting 2 kids ready for a full day and night away from home can be chaotic.  Then a misunderstanding regarding who (if anyone) was in charge of directions, my limited physical mobility being wedged in the backseat between 2 toddler car seats, and issues with my iphone navigation system that isn't the fastest... it MAY have taken about 45 minutes to arrive at a destination that was about 2 miles from our house.  At least I can laugh now :).  Once we got there the rest of the day and night was very fun.  I am amazed by how much there is to do here with the kids that is FREE.  In Chicago a day like that would have cost a small fortune!  I of course took tons of pics and had a hard time limiting what to share ;)

On another note, I am about to start getting busy with photo shoots again so stay tuned if you wish! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment