Thursday, May 13, 2010

Growing Up...

As Avery gets older we enjoy more and more "girl stuff" together.  We've been getting ready for a beach vacation and the other day she sat patiently while I braided her hair... well not too patiently which resulted in a rather quick and sloppy job on my part :).  I told her that it was the perfect hairdo for the beach and she then wanted to try on her new beach clothes.  LOL!  Then today I did my mani/pedi while the kids napped and when I got her up she saw my painted nails right away and started pointing to her own.  So I decided to give her her first ever manicure.  So sweet.





In not-so-little boy news, Ander finally had his one year pediatrician appointment.  He is now 20th percentile in weight and 75th in height.  Looking like he is going to be tall and skinny like his daddy ;)  Hard to believe that when he was born just over a year ago he was the tiniest peanut at 5 lbs 13 ounces.  Cliches are cliches because they are true... they really do grow up SO fast.  Mother's Day was wonderful this year.  I really could not be more proud and happy... with everything.  I am so so blessed...     



3 comments:

  1. I still cannot believe Ander is 1! He was such a peanut! Avery is adorable as always - <3 them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww! i was looking at newborn pics today too :)

    ReplyDelete