Friday, August 20, 2010

Family Shoot in Charleston!

I've been vacationing with the kids all week in Seabrook, SC.   While here I had the pleasure of doing a family photo shot for a wonderful family that drove 2 1/2 hours for little old me to be their photographer!  I have to admit I was so stressed all week about the weather... you never know when it's going to storm here.  Well it turned out to be a hot afternoon of 107 degrees with the heat index but NO rain and barely a cloud in the sky!  I consider this to really be a blessing, especially considering right now it is the same time one day later and it is pouring rain and thundering.  So I am very happy to be safe and dry inside posting the sunny sneak peek of this adorable family! :)
Thanks so much to the sweet L family for coming out to see me in beautiful downtown Charleston, you guys are awesome!  






1 comment: