Monday, June 7, 2010

Ander's FIRST haircut!

Today I took Avery and Ander to a "A Haircut & A Playdate" coordinated by a great local moms group I recently joined.   Both of them loved the "play" part, especially playing with other kids... but Ander didn't know what he was in for with the "haircut" part!  He was so so pitiful... he just cried and sat there motionless and sucked on his paci.  My heart broke and it took a little getting used to seeing him with less red hair and curls but it was short-lived and I think he looks great.  Such a big boy.  He also chose today to take some of his first solo steps.  Today has been one giant bittersweet day.  The last storyboard shows his before and after shots.  I'd be fibbing if I said I didn't shed a little tear today...  they do grow up so fast!  But we are really looking forward to many more playdates!

 


































1 comment: