Friday, June 4, 2010

Audrey Girl Products!

A few months ago I was contacted by a woman who went to my high school and saw my photography fan page.  She wanted me to do pictures of her tutus, headbands and bows and I of course was delighted!  When I received the package in the mail I was more than impressed with the obvious hard work that goes into creating such amazing products.  Oh and have I mentioned how much I love having a little girl to dress up like this???  If you have a little girl I would highly recommend dressing her up in audrey girl!  I will also be using these for photo shoots so if you want pictures like this of your little girl just let me know.  I am currently running a great special for the months of June and July :)
Thank you again, audrey girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment