Monday, June 14, 2010

Tea Party mini-sessions!

Today it dawned on me that Avery is finally old enough for her glass tea set that her Aunt Lisa gave her.  After half an hour of digging in the attic I finally found it.  She was so excited that I decided to host a tea party for her in my studio and capture the precious moments.  Going through the images later brought a tear to my eye.  I have never been a girly-girl but Avery brings out all things girly in me and makes me want to be a better mother, woman and person on a daily basis.

I have decided to host tea party mini-sessions in my studio so that others may have these "little girl" moments captured for a lifetime as well.  Before I know it Avery will be all grown up but I will never forget her having tea parties with her teddy and I am so grateful to have photographs like this to keep the moment frozen forever...



No comments:

Post a Comment