Monday, June 21, 2010

Father's Day Session

My last session of the weekend in Chicago was a blast!  I met with mom, dad, grandma and 9 month old little Miss E in Lincoln Park and they were up for anything.  Little Miss E started out tired but she was an adorable ham for the camera and loved being the center of all of our attention (of course!)  I got a mixture of family shots as well as some great individual portraits of baby E.  I finished up by taking some shots of just mom and dad, who are obviously very much in love and so sweet.  Thank you Lori, I loved doing your session and seeing you!  And thank you to my wonderful friend Amanda for referring me to her!







1 comment:

  1. The referral is my pleasure! You are doing SUCH a beautiful job!! You know I always enjoy seeing your pics. Hugs!! Love, A

    ReplyDelete